Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Organized New Mom Tip #5: Keep an umbrella stroller in the car

I used to keep Will’s umbrella stroller in the garage, and I kept finding myself out and about wishing I had thrown it in the car. Then I wised up and actually threw it in the back of the car one day and it hasn’t spent one more night in the garage since. I love the fact that it’s one less thing I have to remember.
Obviously if you have a newborn, umbrella strollers don’t do you much good yet. Here’s a list of other baby carrier items that are useful to keep in the car:
·         Baby sling
·         Baby backpack
·         Baby Bjorn
·         Grocery Cart Covers (I used one of these exclusively for months)
Think about your day to day life and keep what is useful to you in your vehicle. It’s much more pleasant than either forgetting it or having to lug it back and forth from the garage to your home.  Save the workouts for the gym.
One of Will's many cat naps in his umbrella stroller

No comments:

Post a Comment